Love and Logic Parenting Program Returns!
Presenting a parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
• “How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?”
• “How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?”
• “How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?”
• “Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?”
• “How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?”
• “How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?”
• And many other day-to-day parenting challenges…
This class is being offered at two locations – Families may register for either class
Classes will be offered by Independent Facilitators of the Parenting the Love and Logic Way® curriculum
Oak Meadow School (Claudia Lewis): Mondays, March 3 – April 7 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Buckeye School (Carin Chumbley): Wednesdays, March 5 – April 9 6:00 – 7:30 pm
(Childcare will be offered for evening classes and is available for district families only)
Registration Fee: $25 per family ($40 for families out-of-district) *Scholarships available for parents in the district*
Childcare Registration Fee: $20 per family (in-district only)
Link to form:
Buckeye Foundation School Newsletter Article – January 2014 Foundation Update
Save the Date for Toast to Education – May 3
Mark your calendars for this year's Toast on Saturday night, May 3at the Club at Blackstone in El Dorado Hills.
This popular event, the Foundation's main fundraiser, featuresdinner and dancing to live music, as well as silent and live auctions, and an amazing raffle. Watch for more information about tickets and details on raffle items as the event gets closer.
If you haven’t yet made your annual donation to the Foundation, you can do so online at www.buckeyefoundation.org/giving. Every amount helps our students! For more information about the Foundation, visit our website at www.buckeyefoundation.org. You can sign up for email alerts to stay current on Foundation news or “like” the Foundation on Facebook to receive regular updates.
COMMON CORE PARENT FORUM
Did you miss the recent Common Core Parent Forums?
Check out the attached slideshow from the presentation.